Well I had my first experience of hosting a baby shower this week for a coworker. It turned out to be lots of fun and beautiful! However with no thanks to all the many party stores and suppliers! One of my jobs was to purchase the paper products, and boy was that a JOB! I literally looked at over 10 different stores and could not find anything. Ok maybe I did find things like bears, hippos, winnie the pooh, and the generic we don't know what we are having decorations. But what about those girly girls who know they are having a girl. All I wanted was a little pink... was that too much to ask? Well I did adventually find what I was looking for in the bridal section of a local Walmart. It was very pretty and dainty yet simple and elegant- pink with white pokadots! Thanks Walmart!
Above is a picture of all my hard working kindergarten colegues- and yes we planned to wear PINK!

No comments:
Post a Comment