Ok, so I know it may sound crazy to some, but I truly believe God is in every detail no matter how small or insignificant. As my blogging friends know I am transferring to another school in only 5 weeks. Well that means PACKING! My goal since January has been to take a box home every weekend- which I have accomplished. But of course the stress set in last weekend that if I continue at that rate I would never get packed in time.
The panic set in when I realized I was almost out of boxes, and who wants to go spend their money on boxes! Not me! To my surprise a package showed up and I was honestly more excited about the boxes than the contents. The God part- why it was packed in two boxes I will never know, but I am thankful God provided!



No comments:
Post a Comment