Thursday, February 5, 2009

Seriously!?!?!?!?!?!

NO- I don't have a comment or story to tell about Grey's Anatomy... or my anatomy for that matter.
I am completely appalled at what my eyes just saw. There is a HUGE bill board on I-35 that states this: WANT TO TEACH? WHEN CAN YOU START? and then there was a web address to visit. Seriously!?!?!?! Are we that desperate we have to ask for teachers... that way? I know our country is in a world of hurt but is that really how we want to solve the layoff/jobless problem- send them to work with our kids? I had plenty of teachers growing up, and have worked with a few of them too that it is just a job you have to have passion.
Perhaps I am just overly sensitive after spending 2 hours driving in my car just because I am a teacher, completing one of my teacher leader roles- and then to see that. Seriously?!?!?!?!?

Ok- thanks for letting me vent :D

No comments:


Free Hit Counter VISITORS