Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Spring Break from the BLOG

To all my faithful followers please except my apologies for not keeping up with the BLOG lately. It's not that I took a break from LIFE just BLOGGING. Actually I did try to once but good old technology didn't cooperate. This will be my attempt to catch you up with what has been going on around here lately.

I went north for a few days to see my sister over spring break. We had fun shopping, playing with the puppy, and eating. Oh, and I finally finished her curtains. Here is picture courtesy of her.

This is what happens when I don't have a craving for Rice Crispy Treats!and this is the culprit! 3 pans! SERIOUSLY?????Kota and Grace finally met during my mom's birthday gathering, and just like we figured they were inseparable!I tried my best to get some cute pictures... do you know how hard it is to get a Kodak moments with 8 legs and attention spans that last only 3 seconds and teeth??? So far impossible but I'm sure there will be a next time.Well that is it for now- not that I don't have more but they are stuck on my camera with an exhausted battery :) fun, fun.

No comments:


Free Hit Counter VISITORS