Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey- or should I title it BOYS and their TOYS!

As usual we celebrated over multiple days, and had his favorite dessert brownies with non other than homemade ices cream.



This would be one of the reasons blogging has gotten behind- although it was the easiest present I have ever bought. He researched for over 2 months and then when he when went to buy they were out of stock.
His package finally came a week after his birthday. Can you tell he likes it?!?!?!?!?

So the photographer has switched in our family- which has been pretty hard to get use to. These are the last of the pictures I have taken in over 2 months and now have to try to get the crazy thing away from him to down load the almost 900 pictures (I believe he said) he has taken. Wish me luck! :D





No comments:


Free Hit Counter VISITORS