Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is frightful




Will and I spent a little bit of time in our closet the other day when it sounded like a tornado was close by. Ok, so it was just really strong winds, and loud thunder that made the little man jump out of his skin several times. I couldn't get the tv to tell me anything, and kept checking my phone for accurate updates with no luck.
When I heard the tv come back on I went to go see if there was something scrolling across the bottom of the screen, and when I returned to the closet this is what I found.
Apparently the weather didn't scare him enough that he couldn't fall asleep.
And for those of you who might be wondering- no I didn't leave my baby alone for long, and no we didn't have nap time in the closet for mommy to straighten up the mess. :D

No comments:


Free Hit Counter VISITORS