This is a picture of what our living room has looked like for over a month now. Yes- it does bug me when I see it ALL sitting over there and I don't have time or even the energy to put forth. What's even worse is that it only bugs me and not the hubby.
Well today is a new day! I am officially caught up on this years album, and I thought what a great BLOG! I know I haven't posted in awhile- but scrapbooking is my excuse- and trust me it's a good one!
Don't worry scrapbooking friends when I mean caught up I mean caught up from July '07 till the present. I haven't finished our engagement album (I'm working on it now) and still haven't even touched the wedding or first 2 years of marriage pictures. There is HOPE for us ALL!
Well I'm off to my chair in front of those movies I've seen a hundred times (ok- maybe 10!).

1 comment:
I sooo need help with a scrapbook - maybe we could get the same kind of deal going that Scott and Teresa have, except you could help me scrapbook instead of paint the kitchen! I have never done a scrapbook, but my Mom has asked me to do one for my sister this year - she's a rodeo queen and will be going for Miss Rodeo Arkansas next year. No pressure....
Post a Comment