Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flying Squirrels?

Ok- so I don't know everything.



Since being at home during the day light hours I have had the priveledge to enjoy God's creations. In the last week or so I have seen butterfly's, worms, and birds of all types because our neighbor feeds them; and we get to enjoy seeing them! My favorite is this huge Blue Jay that likes to sit on the man grill. However the most entertaining is the squirrel. From our office I can see into our backyard and woods behind our house. Our little Rocky likes to run across our fence along our neighbors fence get a snack and then run back across to the only tree branch within flying distance and leaps. Honestly the branch must be 5 feet away, but Rocky makes it every time-leaving the branch to sway up and down for minutes.

When I shared my adventure with the man he ever so gentley explains to me that "yeah charity, squirrel's can fly!" It seems as though the saying remains true- you do learn something NEW everyday.



If I thought Icould actually get a picture/video of this I would try- maybe I will!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

He does fly!!! B almost caught him when he missed the tree one time. That squirrel amazes me!


Free Hit Counter VISITORS