Friday, June 27, 2008

A LOVE Connection



This is Boomer, Grace's boyfriend. He lives next door and they have been the best of friends from the first time they met. However in the last week the fondness has grown a bit stronger. Every time I would leave to go feed and play with Boomer- she would want to go. She now knows what I mean when I say, "Do you want to go see Boomer?" I will let her out the door and she runs straight to their front porch.
After 3 or 4 days she finally figured out how Boomer plays catch (he gets a head start by running as soon as he releases the ball- Grace on the other hand waits till you release the ball) and was able to compete with him. The only way the photograph was able to get these pictures was by telling them to sit before the thrower would release.



Boomer is the one who taught her to drink out of a hose. I think that is the only water Boomer drank the whole week!


Who knows where this love affair will take us- I guess next door!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I think they have a love connection, too! Thanks for taking such great care of B while we were gone. He can't wait until Grace gets back so they can have a date night. =)

Superchikk said...

That's so sweet. I wish Argus had a friend he enjoyed playing with. But as he is anti-social, he will just play AROUND the other dog and not WITH the other dog. Sad.


Free Hit Counter VISITORS