Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A 24 hour excursion

One of my very best-est friends in whole wide world came in town last week for a little visit. Here are some of the pictures from our time together.
You might be noticing another child in the picture. That's right it's my niece Emma ( was babysitting for the day). Thankfully they didn't have us out numbered! I also found myself thinking back to those days many years ago when I was teaching a class on babysitting. Thankfully I didn't have to think too hard since I had a great mom around!

This is a picture of the girls after our outing to IKEA.
Here is a cute mother daughter picture!
Grace loved playing with Samson!
BUT Samson loved the turtle better!

Quincy definitely didn't understand WHY they were leaving- already.

This is a picture of the girls after Megan and Quincy left. We were all exhausted from our 24 hour excursion but don't worry the other girl is taking the picture and didn't get to rest. Boy do I have a better appreciation for all you stay at home mom's out there. It really is a job all by itself!


No comments:


Free Hit Counter VISITORS