it's name was Franklin Jr. and now after 10 years of having a turtle(s) named Franklin and Franklin Jr. 1,2,3, and who knows I've lost track- I am asking for your help!

I know you may be wondering why don't you let the kids decide? Well at the beginning of the school year (which is upon us very soon!) everyone asks and I don't want to say I don't know yet, etc. It's also hard on my little babies when they feel so passionate about a "name" that they want but doesn't get picked in a vote. So I am leaving it up to you!
Here are a few I have thought of- let me know what you think!
- Myrtle
- Yyrtle

2 comments:
Myrtle
I think Yrtle is more appropriate since you probably don't know if the turtle is a "he" or a "she". I would hate to name a boy turtle Myrtle!
On the other hand, "Bob" is always an easy choice, though not as creative. :)
Post a Comment