Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A summer picinic

The fam went to a school picnic to meet and greet the parents and kids of Teravista last night. It was a nice evening and wasn't too terribly hot either!

Dad was in charge of the four legs and said only 1 kid came and actually petted Grace. Dad said, "I think she was too excited and too hot to handle people." Can you blame her?

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Grace not being sociable!?!? She must have been really hot!

The Snyder's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Snyder's said...

Well let's just say she kept licking the condensation off of our water bottles.
She can AND DID drink out of two water bottles better than any dog or 2 year old I know!
However Dad wouldn't let her get her own snow cone in which I felt bad eating in one in front of her

------AND SHE'S A DOG!!!!!!!-------


Free Hit Counter VISITORS